Friday 6 December 2013

Roofing and marketing....???

I just don't get it.   We're still trying to get some routine maintenance done on our roof.   I've previously posted about the reputation that roof people have as being hard to tie down, but when a leaflet arrived in our letterbox from a roofing business, and specifically mentioned the type of work that we need, I thought I'd give them a ring.
When I made contact (just a day or so after the leaflet arrived), a time to come around and have a look was set up.   He wasn't entirely sure that he could make it, but if he couldn't, he'd let me know.

So, what happened?  Yes, a "no show".   No phone call before or since.

So, why spend money producing a quality leaflet, and then pay someone to put it in letterboxes in the area in which you're seeking work...and then not follow up at all on the leads that are generated?


No comments:

Post a Comment